"Sam knows what he's doing. He is my fourth trainer and we're finally getting results. If you have behavioral problems with your dog, this is the place to go. As long as you implement the foundation Sam creates and stay consistent with it, you'll be able to take your dog out in public in no time!"
- Sally P.
Board and Train Behavior Modification Program
- 3 - 5* week behavior/obedience intensive program
- Limited availability to ensure the utmost care and personal attention for your dog
- Learn exceptional obedience on-leash and off-leash for your dog
- Your dog will learn to come, sit, down, stay, heel, and place
- Addresses basic issues as well as major issues including fear, severe anxiety, and aggression (dog/human)
- Training is supplemented with state of the art e-collar training
- Dogs will be personally trained by us
- Training equipment included: training collar, long line, place cot and e-collar
- 2-hour go home session
- Unlimited phone/text/email support
- Lifetime support guarantee
Our board and train program is a 3-5 week behavior/obedience intensive program, where we'll put together a comprehensive approach/plan to work towards achieving your goals with your dog. During your dog's stay with us, we'll address all kinds of unwanted behaviors during the walk including, but not limited to pulling, lunging, barking, growling at other dogs/people, etc., and address other issues including, but not limited to jumping, mouthing, nipping, general disobedience, and pretty much any other issues you're having with your dog, including aggression (dog-dog or dog-human). We will also teach and utilize basic foundational commands, such as sit/stay, down/stay, come/recall, walking politely on leash, crate training, waiting for food, waiting at thresholds, and the place command to help build a solid foundation. We utilize these commands in our general day-to-day activities to build a more clear and defined structure to their lifestyle.
The training is also supplemented with our state of the art e-collar/remote collar training. If your goal is to have complete dependability off-leash, inside and outside, our revolutionary approach will give you great results. Our e-collar program is unlike anything you may have heard of before. It's one of the most gentle and humane methods of communicating with our dogs. It's not the shock collar of old where dogs are literally shocked into submission. We only employ the lowest level that your dog can feel - so low that most humans can't even feel it.
*Length of stay is dependent on the severity of your dog's issues.