Investing in quality, results-based dog training will provide you and your dog with a great return—a truly happy, peaceful, and exceptional life together.
- Training in your home
- 6 weekly sessions with a total of 9 hours of total training
- Learn the 5 basic obedience commands: sit, stay, down, heel, place (on-leash obedience only), plus introduction to recall
- Learn how to address/prevent problem behaviors such as lunging, barking, pulling, jumping, growling, counter surfing
- Training equipment included: training collar and place cot
- Phone/text/email support
In these six (6) weekly sessions, we will assess your dog and put together a comprehensive approach/plan to work towards achieving your goals, whether they be obedience and/or behavioral issues.
The 1-on-1 program covers any issues on the walk (lunging, barking, growling, pulling, reacting to other dogs, etc.), as well as all of the basic commands on-leash – sit/stay, down/stay, place, and an introduction to recall. We will also address behavior problems, such as jumping up, mouthing, nipping, counter-surfing or any other issues you might be experiencing. We will be meeting once a week for an hour and a half session jam packed with information.
Get started with your dog now!
*For complete on-leash and off-leash obedience training, or for dogs with aggression, or severe anxiety, please refer to our board and train program.
Board and Train Behavior Modification Program
- 4 - 5* week behavior/obedience intensive program
- Limited availability to ensure the utmost care and personal attention for your dog
- Learn exceptional obedience on-leash and off-leash for your dog
- Your dog will learn to come, sit, down, stay, heel, and place
- Addresses basic issues as well as major issues including fear, severe anxiety, and aggression (dog/human)
- Training is supplemented with state of the art e-collar training
- Dog will be personally trained by us
- Training equipment included: training collar, long line, place cot, and e-collar.
- 2-hour go home session
- Unlimited phone/text/email support
- Lifetime follow up support
Our board and train program is a 4-5 week behavior/obedience intensive program, where we'll put together a comprehensive approach/plan to work towards achieving your goals with your dog. During your dog's stay with us, we'll address all kinds of unwanted behaviors during the walk including, but not limited to pulling, lunging, barking, growling at other dogs/people, etc., and address other issues including, but not limited to jumping, mouthing, nipping, general disobedience, and pretty much any other issues you're having with your dog, including aggression (dog-dog or dog-human). We will also teach and utilize basic foundational commands, such as sit/stay, down/stay, come/recall, walking politely on leash, crate training, waiting for food, waiting at thresholds, and the place command to help build a solid foundation. We utilize these commands in our general day-to-day activities to build a more clear and defined structure to their lifestyle.
The training is also supplemented with our state of the art e-collar/remote collar training. If your goal is to have complete dependability off-leash, inside and outside, our revolutionary approach will give you great results. Our e-collar program is unlike anything you may have heard of before. It's one of the most gentle and humane methods of communicating with our dogs. It's not the shock collar of old where dogs are literally shocked into submission. We only employ the lowest level that your dog can feel - so low that most humans can't even feel it.
*Length of stay is dependent on the severity of your dog's issues.
Get started with your dog now!
Our socialization helps dogs to communicate better with other dogs. It will also help dogs develop impulse control skills, learn to control their emotions better, and make better decisions when stressed and under pressure. Our structured socialization sessions uses the dogs' naturally strong social behavior to reduce stress and fear, build confidence and language skills, allowing for many common behavior problems to slip away. This is a great activity to meet the needs of the dog, teaching them to co-exist with other dogs, and bring balance into their lives.